English settlers arrived on the north shore of the Town in 1655. The six men, land agents, purchased eight square miles stretching from Stony Brook to Port Jefferson in exchange for tools, wampum, lead, powder and "1 pair of children's stockings.
Local Business to Local Communities
Towns are trying to position themselves and promote their community & local business so they can continue to grow.
x